[CCWG-ACCT] Update on Board discussions on the CCWG Update

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:31:15 UTC 2015

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.
On 24 Nov 2015 06:23, "Mueller, Milton L" <milton at gatech.edu> wrote:

> > .     Removal of the Board (individual/entire) (pages 21-23)
> >
> > The Board believes that the rationale for the removal of the entire
board or an
> > individual Board member must be clearly set out, for example, through
> > reference to a cause for removal that could be set out in a pre-service
letter.

> This approach was considered and rejected by the CCWG.

SO: While reference to cause was not indicated in the CCWG proposal, I
believe the motivation/reasons for removal by the appointing SO/AC would
have to be indicated one way or the other. Otherwise I don't see the
essence of the community forum as its on that basis that the said board
will defend him/herself, it is also on that same basis that other SO/AC
will evaluate the legitimacy of the removal (even though decision still
rest on the appointing SO/AC ).