[CCWG-ACCT] [WP2] WP2 Issues with third draft

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:46:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

If courts has been treating it as content, then it may be good to fix that
by providing clarification on what the domain is.

I don't think because some jurisdiction see it as content should imply that
it is correct and that should not be a thing to worry about unless ICANN in
her existing contracts/agreement has recognised domain as content. If that
is the case then the wording of the contracts has to be looked into as to
whether they are subject to policies and then those details/hacks can be
proposed through the appropriate PDP.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.