[CCWG-ACCT] Update on Board discussions on the CCWG Update

Mueller, Milton L milton at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 24 05:39:13 UTC 2015

Seun,
Of course, given the high bar of community consensus for required to remove a board member, arguments about cause would have to be made during a challenge. But there is no need to limit what those arguments are. Making board members accountable to the community means that the community can remove them for any reason they choose. No one can predict what a board member might do that would legitimately trigger demand for their removal, so it makes no sense to specify criteria in advance.

--MM