[CCWG-ACCT] For information: example of community interaction during the planning process - Dublin's planning workshop

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Tue Nov 24 13:58:40 UTC 2015

Dear Xavier,

The Constituency Travel Support group publishes a PDF report after each
meeting detailing the flight costs.

I would like to have the data uses to prepare these already published
reports in a format amenable to further analysis, such as CSV.

I have asked Travel Support but can not find a response thereto in my
in tray.

I would then like to have all travel costs related to Transition in the
same format.

I would like to have the workload of staff in hours, including time
spent in transit.

I would like to have the consulting fees (not necessarily by name) and
the fees for experts.

The legal costs seem to have been published in a reasonable format already.

greetings, el

On 2015-11-06 01:15, Xavier J. Calvez wrote:
[...]
>   * I am unfamiliar with the request that Dr Eberhard Lisse is
>   referring to below.
[...]
PO Box 8421             \     /
Bachbrecht, Namibia     ;____/