[CCWG-ACCT] Resolution of Mission Language related to regulation and contract

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 19:05:49 UTC 2015

Wouldn't it just be easier to say: "Domain names" are not included in the
definition of "content" for purposes of this provision. ?

Then we don't get into the question of the "meaning" of domain names --
another area where the answer is different on the human layer (where domain
names have great meaning) and the technical layer (where a string is just a
string)....

Greg