[CCWG-ACCT] For information: example of community interaction during the planning process - Dublin's planning workshop

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:02:46 UTC 2015

Thanks Xavier,

I recall, this workshop which was quite usefull. Indeed it is  a step
in the right direction and should be encouraged based on the
interactive exchange.

Kindly add me to the lists you have mentioned below, i would like to
contribute to the planning process as i did in Dublin.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277