[CCWG-ACCT] Update on Board discussions on the CCWG Update

Chartier, Mike S mike.s.chartier at intel.com
Wed Nov 25 00:09:27 UTC 2015

I don't see any big disagreement here.
We had vigorous discussions on the common tension between bringing the unique perspective of a community to the board, while keeping it from becoming very parochial. So, we probably don't need to cover any new ground here.
I'm reasonably optimistic, if we receive specific suggestions in the comment period, we'll be able to reconcile.