[CCWG-ACCT] Confirm language regarding string as content

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Wed Nov 25 19:25:39 UTC 2015

The Mission Statement language that I circulated tester permits ICANN to take into account "the semantic meaning of domain names.”

Andrew Sullivan has proposed that the language reference taking into account "the use of domain names as identifiers in various natural language.”

I indicated that I was fine with Andrew’s tweak – will make that substitution in the text unless folks respond to the contrary!

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>