[CCWG-ACCT] Resolution of Mission Language related to regulation and contract

Julia Katja Wolman jukacz at erst.dk
Thu Nov 26 11:58:48 UTC 2015

Dear colleagues,

The discussions on this issue, including the status of the Draft Proposal, have been somewhat challenging to follow. After the last CCWG call 24 November and the discussion on the list with regard to the Mission Statement, the "picket fence" and the termination of the PICs, especially, I would appreciate a clarification (legal?) of what it would mean for GAC's public policy advice, for example à la the advice the GAC has given on "sensitive strings" and the Boards ability to implement and enforce public policy advice from the GAC.

Best regards,

Julia

Julia Katja Wolman

DANISH BUSINESS AUTHORITY