[CCWG-ACCT] ST18 breathrough text

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Thu Nov 26 20:57:28 UTC 2015

In that case I trust our fine counsel can reword things so the example itself is not placed in the Bylaws. Give me something like that in litigation and I could twist and turn it into an unrecognisable form with unintended consequences by affirming a disjunct of the example or by other means. Let's stick with statutory type language in the Bylaws, while certainly recognising the principle involved in paragraph 2 both in the Bylaws and in any accompanying explanatory documentation where examples are more appropriate.

 Thanks,

 Ed