[CCWG-ACCT] IRP implementation oversight team EIO

David Post david.g.post at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 23:57:07 UTC 2015

Brenda [all]
I too would like to be on this team - having worked on this problem
since the IRP was first proposed as ICANN was being formed, I'm
pretty familiar with the issues and the challenges involved. Like
Robin, I'm an attorney (though not licensed in CA).

David

At 06:20 PM 11/24/2015, Brenda Brewer wrote:

>Dear all,
>
>Forwarding this Expression of Interest to the full list for the
>record on behalf of Robin Gross.
>
>Thank you,
>Brenda
>

>I would like to participate on the IRP implementation oversight
>team.  I have been an active participant in the CCWG Working Party
>2, which devised the new IRP, so have a decent understanding of what
>is called for in its subsequent implementation.  I am also an
>attorney, licensed in the state of California for 16 years with
>significant experience in dispute resolution procedures.  Thank you.
>
>Best,
>Robin Gross

David G Post - Senior Fellow, Open Technology Institute/New America Foundation
blog (Volokh Conspiracy) http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/david-post
book (Jefferson's Moose)  http://tinyurl.com/c327w2n
music http://tinyurl.com/davidpostmusic  publications
etc.  http://www.davidpost.com