[CCWG-ACCT] Public Comment Launch + Posting of Core Proposal/Appendices

Hillary Jett hillary.jett at icann.org
Mon Nov 30 02:10:17 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Thank you again for your constructive edits. We are pleased to announce that
the Core proposal and Annexes were finalized in light of your input and are
now available on your wiki at
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Third+Draft+Report. In
line with our timeline determined in Dublin, the Third Proposal will be
posted for public comment tomorrow. A survey will be provided to frame input