[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 04:51:41 UTC 2015

Hello,

I believe this particular report is quite critical and minority statement
should be treated with adequate clarity and care. It should be clear if
minority statements are written on behalf of the originating chartering
organisation (i.e whether the CO has been consulted before such submission
is made). The charter was not clear about this but I believe this should be
the ideal thing to do at this stage. If member are the ones allowed to
write minority reports (although it's not explicitly stated in the charter)
then such exercise should involve coordination with the originating
chartering organisation. Or maybe a declaimer be added in minority annexes
that the views are those of the author and not of the Chartering
organisation.

There may also be possibility that some minority statements could be
resolved or perhaps further discussed to provide further clarity that
convinces the author not to proceed further, this would imply having them
come in early enough before finalising the report.

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.