[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Nov 30 07:59:43 UTC 2015

So now a participant, from ALAC, which changes his mind for him as the wind blows, wants to change the charter after the fact.

The charter could not be clearer on this.

I support Robin Gross's objection, endorse her minority opinion, object myself and shall forward a minority opinion in due course.

And for the record I did not, do not and will not consult with the ccNSO on my position. I don't have to.

And, for the record, I did inform the chair of ccNSO Council earlier, in terms of the charter, about being marginalized.

The substance of which seeming to be getting traction in the US Appeals Court case.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini