[CCWG-ACCT] Minority statements inclusion in report

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Nov 30 17:31:06 UTC 2015

Seun

There is no practical way anyone in the Chartering Organisations can
have followed even a scintilla of this insane process.

We (the chartering organisations) appoint Members. That's representative
democracy.

You and I are mere participants, are we not, and I think we owe it to
the process (such as remains of it) not to try and tell the Members how
to do the job they were appointed to do.

I shall, at least, refrain, from that (much as I would like to).