[CCWG-ACCT] Additional time in Dublin

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 1 00:49:35 UTC 2015

At 30/09/2015 06:13 PM, Alice Jansen wrote:

>Dear all,
>Further to the request for additional time in
>Dublin, ICANN staff has enquired about
>availability and identified three potential
>suggestions/options for your consideration:
>>    * We can extend your Friday, 16 October
>> session to 08:30-18:30 (instead of the 09:00-17:00);
I am the Chairs of SOs, AC, and GNSO Stakeholder
groups and Constituencies have a meeting starting at 16:30
>>    * A full day session can be scheduled for
>> Saturday, 17 October. Please note: the ICG has
>> a session planned for 13:00 to 17:00 and some
>> of you may not be in a position to join due to
>> other sessions running simultaneously;
All ALAC people have a full day meeting on Saturday.

>>    * We can extend your Thursday AM session to
>> 08:00-11:45 (it is currently scheduled 08:00-10:00).
It partially overlaps with the scheduled ALAC
Wrap-up meeting, but we could adjust our schedule.

So for me and other At-Large folks, Thursday is
the only option available to all of us. Friday
would work for some, but would exclude me, Greg and Thomas and maybe others.

Alan