[CCWG-ACCT] Yesterday's call

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Thu Oct 1 05:19:00 UTC 2015

Hi Eberhard,

Staff take live notes on every call so that the CCWG can have a quick
turnaround and update between meetings. Brenda sent notes to the list
shortly after your email:
<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2015-Septembe
r/005883.html>

These notes are archived on the Wiki along with recordings and
transcripts.

Best,
Grace

On 9/30/15, 3:45 AM, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on