[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Lawyers' Meeting on Friday

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Thu Oct 1 07:32:55 UTC 2015

Hello Farzaneh,

>>   I understand that the Board has made the Jones Day impact assessment available. But in a note it states that it has had discussions with advisors and staff. I would also like to request for any document that the Board has received in its discussion with the advisors and staff and notes of the  deliberation of their meetings.

Yes our intent is to make all documents available.   So far the only one that I am aware of is the Jones Day analysis that was published.

We received verbal briefings form the Advisors to the CCWG (https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Advisors) , and I understand these advisors also gave verbal briefings to the CCWG, as well as any written comments they have posted to the public comments forum.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin