[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Legal] Lawyers' Meeting on Friday

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:29:23 UTC 2015

Can I just clarify something here: asking for additional documents and
advice that Board has received which relate to CCWG work does not one bit
suggests that we are implying power grab. I find it quite outrageous that a
simple request for some information that may be or may not be available
leads to such wrong misinterpretation.

Bruce, Thank you. Your assurance that the documents will be provided to the
possible extent was what I needed. It's a part of informational justice.
And thank you for being so responsive throughout.

--
Farzaneh