[CCWG-ACCT] RV: A way to avoid the 'The Single Member Can Do Anything!' problem

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Thu Oct 1 14:06:29 UTC 2015

The simple point is that decisions taken by the elected executive of the community should not be able to be overturned by anything less than a qualified majority of that community as a whole.

It's quite simple and it means that no such decisions should be allowed with less than the support from at least 4 SO/AC.

best

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet