[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Regarding GAC participation

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:20:38 UTC 2015

Hello Malcolm,

Are you certain there is no lega person-hood required because that section
referenced by James seem to imply that. I quote a specific section below:

"... the Community Mechanism as Sole Member Model would be a *legal person*
created through the ICANN Bylaws as an unincorporated association...."

Regards
Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.