[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Regarding GAC participation

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:42:50 UTC 2015

Hello Holly,

Thanks for your response, as it confirms my understanding as well. So its
still requires legal personhood but as unincorporated association. I guess
Malcolm's comments may have been what further got me confused.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!