[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Continued Counsel Dialogue

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Oct 2 04:38:34 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Attached please find a memo that Jones Day lawyers just sent to Sidley and
Adler to respond to some of the characterizations of Jones Day's advice.

This memo is being forwarded to the CCWG-Accountability for transparency.

This memo was also circulated to the ICANN Board after it was sent to
CCWG-Accountability's Counsel.

—Grace

Begin forwarded message: