[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Continued Counsel Dialogue

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Fri Oct 2 09:29:34 UTC 2015

Grace,

Thank you,

All,

"High Level Response" means "opinion" but not in the sense of "Legal
Opinion".

I really LOVE this one:

	[...]
	"the Board is required to remedy that violation, within the
	Board’s discretion."
	[...]

	(last line on Page 1)

And I know I have quoted without the complete context.

Who would pay for the court costs to enforce arbitration?

Have we we seen our Counsel's reply? In particular to the last paragraph?

If it is the Deluge, can someone point me to the Subject line,
sender and date/time so I can look for it.

greetings, el

On 2015-10-02 06:38, Grace Abuhamad wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Attached please find a memo that Jones Day lawyers just sent to
> Sidley and Adler to respond to some of the characterizations of
> Jones Day's advice.
>

> This memo is being forwarded to the CCWG-Accountability for
> transparency.
>

> This memo was also circulated to the ICANN Board after it was sent
> to CCWG-Accountability's Counsel.
>

> —Grace
[...]
PO Box 8421             \     /