[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Continued Counsel Dialogue

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 2 10:53:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 02-Oct-15 06:10, James Gannon wrote:
> be unnecessarily aggressive and accusatory in its tone

We need to remember that this was the release of a document created for
the Board.  It was probably not written for our eyes. I am grateful we
were allow this peek behind the curtain.

What is interesting to me is the realization that if the Board is fed a
steady diet of such legal advice, it becomes easy to understand the hard
line positions they take.

avri

---