[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Continued Counsel Dialogue

Chris Disspain ceo at auda.org.au
Fri Oct 2 10:57:26 UTC 2015

No Avri. At the end of the day it rests with the court as I believe is clear from the note from JD.

After a finding by an arbitration panel that a bylaw has been breached, it is a matter for the Board about how they remedy (as I believe is the case with the member model also) and that remedy is itself subject to a claim that it breaches a bylaw (if the community has consensus). If the Board refuses to abide by the ruling then a court can order them to do so.

Have I misunderstood the way the member model works. I believe Becky has said numerous times that the only finding could be that the relevant bylaw has been breached, NOT that the Board must take a specific action. Is that wrong?

Cheers,

Chris