[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Continued Counsel Dialogue

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 2 11:07:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

Within ICANN, it rests with the Board.

I resist the idea of including going to court as a normal part of our
process.  I have argued all the way through this process, that going to
court is something to be avoided and something we should not consider to
be part of the process.  Yes at the end of the day it needs to be
possible, but it is a failure indication.

avri