[CCWG-ACCT] Documents for Posting for CCWG-ACCT

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Fri Oct 2 19:38:44 UTC 2015

Thomas, Mathieu and Leon and CCWG,,
 In addition to slides comparing the Sole Member, Sole Designator and Board Proposal from last week (which we understand did not get posted yet) , we are providing a memo as requested in LA that discusses how the statutory rights of a member can be constrained in the Sole Member model.
Kind regards, Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP