[CCWG-ACCT] Documents for Posting for CCWG-ACCT

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Oct 2 20:03:53 UTC 2015

Thanks for this Holly its very enlightening on a number of matters, certainly food for thought over the weekend.

-James

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of "Gregory, Holly"
Date: Friday 2 October 2015 20:38
To: "leonfelipe at sanchez.mx<mailto:leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>", "thomas at rickert.net<mailto:thomas at rickert.net>", "mathieu.weill at afnic.fr<mailto:mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>", "accountability-cross-community at icann.org<mailto:accountability-cross-community at icann.org>"
Cc: Sidley ICANN CCWG, ACCT-Staff, "ICANN at adlercolvin.com<mailto:ICANN at adlercolvin.com>"
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] Documents for Posting for CCWG-ACCT

Thomas, Mathieu and Leon and CCWG,,
 In addition to slides comparing the Sole Member, Sole Designator and Board Proposal from last week (which we understand did not get posted yet) , we are providing a memo as requested in LA that discusses how the statutory rights of a member can be constrained in the Sole Member model.
Kind regards, Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY GREGORY
Partner

Sidley Austin LLP