[CCWG-ACCT] Continued Counsel Dialogue

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Fri Oct 2 20:12:14 UTC 2015

Dear CCWG,
As you know, very late last night we received an email from Jones Day with a memo attached.  The note from Jones Day indicated that the memo was provided in the interest of continuing the dialogue between counsel, and we took it in that spirit and replied as set forth below.  We understand that the memo was shared with you earlier today.  Please note that while we have not yet had a chance to fully review and respond to the memo, it is fair to say that we have a somewhat different view on the key issues.  We thought you would want to know.
Warm regards,
Holly and Rosemary
HOLLY GREGORY
Partner