[CCWG-ACCT] FW: [Acct-Staff] Webinar Q&A edits

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Oct 2 20:14:14 UTC 2015

Dear all,

It has come to our attention that the work of Counsel to review the webinar
Q&A was never received on the public mailing list. I¹m forwarding this for
you now. These documents were used to produce the final Q&A from the
webinars posted here: https://community.icann.org/x/SYtCAw.

I will now proceed to post the Counsel documents on the Legal request
tracking page.

Thank you,
Grace