[CCWG-ACCT] Documents for Posting for CCWG-ACCT

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 2 20:54:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Indeed.  Answers many of the question people are asking. I recommend
that if people read nothing else about the model they read the memo
entitled Constraining the Sole Member’s Exercise of Statutory Member Rights.

If we decide to proceed with the  recommendation of the CMSM model, this
might be a good memo to include as an exhibit in the full report.

Thanks

avri