[CCWG-ACCT] A way to avoid the 'The Single Member Can Do Anything!' problem

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 21:56:49 UTC 2015

I think this is a reasonable suggestion.  A "one-size-fits-all" (or don't
wear it) approach was not really working for us.  The SO/ACs may be equal
(though some would argue otherwise) but they are not identical, and a
system that accounts for those differences, without giving an elevated (or
"special") status to any one SO/AC, would seem to be warranted.

Greg