[CCWG-ACCT] Continued Counsel Dialogue

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Sat Oct 3 00:10:15 UTC 2015

>Can you tell me the outcome of a scenario where the community by "choice" decides to ask/mandate board to implement certain things and then if board by choice decides not to implement such request. <

Can we please stop using expansive terms like "certain things" and instead start citing specific examples of what the community (via whatever model) might try to implement?
We need to take this discussion from the amorphously general to specific concerns if we are going to rationally stress test the theories.

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC
1155 F Street, NW
Suite 1050