[CCWG-ACCT] Personal thoughts on sole member

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 08:36:54 UTC 2015

Dear Bruce
Thank you for your message.
In fact this is an alternative version to MEM and in fact a new model
taking elements of each SMM and MEM mixed them up and adding additional
feathure to it such creating a shadow Board for that with fiduciary
authority and responsibility
May be too complex and less legally valid .
It is saturday morning as it was a good nbreakfast
Regards
Kavouss