[CCWG-ACCT] Personal thoughts on sole member

Arun Sukumar arun.sukumar at nludelhi.ac.in
Sat Oct 3 09:46:11 UTC 2015

Hi Bruce,

Why would you prefer a legally incorporated structure? If I may, couldn't
we pick options 2 & 4 - ie an unincorporated association that is aligned to
Board's fiduciary duties and in turn, is held accountable by bylaws?
Without legal personhood, would you be concerned about holding this body
accountable?

Thanks for these important pointers.

Arun

Head, Cyber Initiative