[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Continued Counsel Dialogue

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Oct 3 13:32:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 02-Oct-15 20:41, Bruce Tonkin wrote:

> Note for transparency – the board (as measured b when I received the
> mail from the board list) received the memo 17 minutes before it was
> shared with the CCWG.

Any chance in this spirit of transparency that the Jones Day memos on
the current discussions to the Board, or perhaps those in preparation
the Paris and LA meetings, could be made as public as the communications
from Sidley and Adler & Colvin have been?

thanks, in advance, for considering.

avri

---