[CCWG-ACCT] A path to Dublin and beyond

Arun Mohan Sukumar arun.sukumar at orfonline.org
Sun Oct 4 04:28:27 UTC 2015

Thanks, Steve. This is food for thought. To be clear, would  the IANA
functions review still be a part of the fundamental bylaws, in the scheme
that you are suggesting? How can we better enforce separability b/w ICANN
and the IFO?

On membership in WS2: could we refer to the need to create a
membership-model in ICANN's mission statement/core values to ensure this
goal is not neglected?

Just some preliminary thoughts.

--
Head, Cyber Initiative