[CCWG-ACCT] Documents for Posting for CCWG-ACCT

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 4 21:47:39 UTC 2015

Holly,

Although it has no direct impact on the current discussion, could you
please further elaborate on your statement at the top of page 2 that
the corporation can be dissolved by a simple majority of a minimal
quorum (5/9/16). The California statute [1900.5.a and 1900.5.a(7)]
seems to state that for dissolution, a majority of directors must
sign a certificate of dissolution. That would imply that 9 were
required (presuming the Board had its full complement of voting
directors at that time).

Alan