[CCWG-ACCT] A path to Dublin and beyond

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sun Oct 4 23:28:05 UTC 2015

One could  interpret such a position in a more nefarious way.
Specifically, "We are presenting this proposal to you because we
think you will like it. As soon as you accept it and the transition
happens, we will change it all to something we didn't think you would
have liked."

Clearly not a strategy for success.

Alan