[CCWG-ACCT] A path to Dublin and beyond

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Mon Oct 5 04:33:55 UTC 2015

Hello Avri,

>>  Indeed you describe the indirect process.  I am not sure, however, how you determined the risk and likelyhood numbers.  Can you explain that?

Just illustrative based on by understanding of at least the Board members I have served with over time, and my faith that the community will continue to select appropriate Board members.

Likewise I have similar faith in the members of the SO and AC councils to follow the bylaws as well.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin