[CCWG-ACCT] Hi,

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Mon Oct 5 12:29:24 UTC 2015

Any person or corporation that alleges the corporation owes them money
will have such standing.

Again, from UK practice, though I expect it must be similar in the US,
any proposal to strike off an incorporated body in the UK will be
subject to a notice period, and there will be certain statutory
notifiees (specifically the taxman and the social security
administration) and publication in the official gazette.

The striking off will only proceed in the absence of objection from the
statutory consultees or any other person.

It looks like its much the same in Calif.