[CCWG-ACCT] Message from ICANN Board re Designator Model

Arun Mohan Sukumar arun.sukumar at orfonline.org
Tue Oct 6 03:16:52 UTC 2015

To comment on the specific proposal by Steve re: fundamental bylaws:

The promise/assurance of a "governance review" alone would be inadequate.
This bylaw must reflect the overwhelming support for the proposal of the
CCWG, and should not in any way be a "back to the drawing board" exercise.

On the note in general: it is unfortunate that the Board makes assertions
which appear unilateral in character, totally against the multistakeholder
ethos. I would only request the Board to play a constructive role with the
group.

Best,
Arun

--