[CCWG-ACCT] Continued Counsel Dialogue & IRP/MEM Comparison

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Tue Oct 6 04:48:14 UTC 2015

Dear CCWG Members and Participants,   We provided  to Jones Day and ICANN Legal this evening a draft comparison of the current IRP, the IRP as proposed in CCWG’s second proposal and the IRP and MEM proposal from the Board with a request that they review and let us know of any corrections regarding out description of the Board proposal, as set forth below. We hope to receive and review their comments in the next day and circulate the comparison to you all later Tuesday or early Wednesday.

Kind regards,
Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice

Sidley Austin LLP
+1 212 839 5853
holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>