[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline scenarios - initial draft for comments

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:37:24 UTC 2015

Hello Mathieu,

Thanks for the shared timeline. Owning to the ongoing discussion, I can say
it seem realistic (if not ambitious). That said, I observed none of the
scenarios plans approval of catering organizations with the normal ICANN
face 2 face meetings in mind. Does it mean that its been confirmed from all
the catering organizations that they could provide their approval(or
otherwise) remotely?  I know ALAC may be able to pull that off, but I doubt
same will be possible for GAC and ccNSO.

That said, looking at the ICG timeline[1], it seem the CCWG report will be
getting to NTIA much later than the ICG combined proposal(assuming ICG
timeline is still followed as indicated). Nevertheless, one would expect
NTIA to continue her due deligence on the ICG part of the requirement
pending the provision of that of the CCWG otherwise it may be good to hear
from NTIA whether such delay would significantly delay the transition
process in any way.

Regards
1. https://www.ianacg.org/icg-files/documents/TimelineGraphic-v11.pdf

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!