[CCWG-ACCT] Notes-Recordings-Transcript links for CCWG ACCT Meeting #58 - 6 October

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Tue Oct 6 14:04:37 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The notes, recordings and transcripts for the CCWG ACCT meeting #58 -  6 October will be available
here:  https://community.icann.org/x/3JxYAw

A copy of the notes and action items may be found below.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Brenda

Action Items

ACTION ITEM - Steve DelBianco to reach out to Thomas Schneider to enquire about status of language.

ACTION ITEM - Bruce Tonkin - in Board liaison capacity - to get back to CCWG on advanced notice and
to clarify process.

ACTION ITEM - Legal counsel to identify memos that address GAC related issues/questions

ACTION ITEM - Cochairs to send an outline of certified questions to lawyers.

ACTION ITEM - Identify relevant part of memo that addresses specifically MEM concern and share with
Board so we are clear about legal aspects.

ACTION ITEM - Steve DelBianco Jonathan Zuck and Kavouss Arasteh to hold short briefing with legal
counsel on plan B proposal so that it can be fleshed out and lead to a more detailed discussion.

Notes

These high-level notes are designed to help you navigate through content of the call and do not
substitute in any way the transcript.

Please be kindly reminded to fill in your statement of interest.

Status updates

Oct 12 is the deadline for WP papers. They will be added to the reading list for Dublin. We have
increased Board participation in WP calls. Kudos to volunteers. We look forward to prepared
summaries for Dublin.

WP 1

We have been working through analysis of public comments. Next call will deal with public comments