[CCWG-ACCT] Timeline scenarios - initial draft for comments

Phil Corwin psc at vlaw-dc.com
Tue Oct 6 14:14:31 UTC 2015

Thank you Mathieu and the other co-Chairs.

While it may not be possible since the content of the proposed way forward is not known at this time, is there any estimate of when the pre-transition implementation of required WS 1 accountability measures would be completed under these scenarios?

My recollection is that under the discarded timeline of delivering a proposal for chartering organization consideration in Dublin, completion of that implementation was envisioned to occur by early July 2016. Should we simply add either one or three months to that under these two scenarios, or is there any reason to believe that such implementation can be accomplished more rapidly once a model is settled upon?

Thank you and best regards,
Philip

Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal
Virtualaw LLC