[CCWG-ACCT] Community not sufficiently representative???

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at valideus.com
Wed Oct 7 15:30:28 UTC 2015

Seun,

With all due respect, you have stated a conclusion without anything to support your conclusion that there is a difference.  I could argue that with respect to forcing registries and registrars to adopt new policies could actually have more of an impact on security and stability of the Internet than having the Community given a right to remove a Board of Director or final authority over the budget.

I believe that the Board should respond to my comment on how they can be representative for one purpose, but not for the purpose of being accountable.  Right now it looks like their argument is a little too self-serving.  But I am happy to hear why they disagree.

But I have not seen a response yet from them.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA

1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600

Mclean, VA 22102, United States

E:  <mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> jeff.neuman at valideus.com or  <mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com> jeff.neuman at comlaude.com

T: +1.703.635.7514