[CCWG-ACCT] Special Community Leaders CAll - 6 October - Shared Materials

Ron Baione ron.baione at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 23:48:19 UTC 2015

One can always go back through the emails and rehash the whistleblower conversation using those previous statements if there is no eventual follow through.  There is still plenty of time until the transition, I truly believe that we made real progress today, and got beyond complaining and "wondering why the board didn't do something yet". Solutions based conversations force responses that are applicable to the follow through on the policy, it puts real pressure on the process to proceed, like putting a bill on the presidents desk and forcing him to vero it, while complaining forces nothing.  That is how to get things accomplished, with real solutions being proposed, even if they are not initially perfect.

Ron