[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Comparison of independent review processes

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Thu Oct 8 05:42:49 UTC 2015

Dear Lizanne and colleagues,
Attached please find the comparison as sent to CCWG a few minutes ago.  Please let us know when you would like to schedule our next call.
We remain committed to a constructive dialogue and believe that it is in the best interests of ICANN and the multi-stakeholder community that we lawyers assist in the development of consensus by seeking to resolve any disagreements regarding the legal framework in the interests of providing clear information about the legal implications of the various options under consideration.
Kind regards, Holly and Rosemary

Sent with Good (www.good.com)